I took these pictures in Kemp Permai, Kuching. There was a cafeteria and all my friends were resting or having some snacks. I was walking by the fence and saw the sea. I did not wait any more and start taking pictures.

the 1st picture is the direct view from the cafeteria. I waited for a while measure the light and press the shutter. It came out a little dark but the position where I was is not a good one. I was trying to take the pictures of the tree with the rocks and keeping the sea as a background.

In the 2nd picture I tried to squeeze the sky into my frame. And luckily this time I got a better shot.
But I think the 3rd one is the best. With the light effects and clouds making my background completely different then the rest of the pictures.

The last picture I took while I was walking in the forest. I wasn't aiming for anything. I just look around through my camera and thought it could be nice picture. All these pictures i took I use Fuji film S3100 camera.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: